Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Zeeland East-Hamilton Game

Wow!!! What a great game. I don't think that I have ever seen a game as good as this. Both teams could have won and it went into over time with Hamilton winning. You would have thought this was a play-off game since it was a full house plus there were two different tv crews there and it was the game of the week. The game lived up to all the talk! Two 4-0 teams-who both deserve a ton of credit! Morgan was so excited she fell asleep in the middle of the third quarter...just when it was getting good and she slept through the yelling, the jumping and clapping! Wish I could sleep like that!!!!

Morgan also enjoyed going to the homecoming parade with Grandma. She got to wave at Grandpa in the big truck and saw Allison & Calvin (my cousins) in the parade too! She also got a TON of candy. It helped we were standing right at the beginning of the parade!!!

How sad is this...the only picture we took at the parade and if you can tell, the parade was alredy done! Plus, Morgan thought she would cover her mouth! Love it!!!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Too cute don't you hate it when you forget to use the camera?! I find myself constantly thinking that would have been the perfect blogging pic and oh where is my camera?? HAHA! Morgan a hunny hand in mouth and all! Sounds like that was a good game!

Rachael said...

I love your new header!! Glad you got it to work!! Rachael