Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Number 30

Yes, in Morgan's short life she has already been to 30 football games!!! Number 30 was an exciting one! She got to wear her new outfit and support her Daddy!!! Neal did win 27-14 which was really cool! At half time, Morgan and I walked down to see Neal. When he finally spotted us, I let Morgan down and she walked across the field to him. It was so cute, of course the camera was down at the other end of the field! I'm sure we will get many more uses out of this!!!
Morgan was more interested in the boys playing football on the other side of the fence! Go figure! She is keeping me on my toes this season. No sitting!

Daddy's little fan and one proud Daddy!

1 comments:

Brandi said...

Awww, too cute Rach! I love these pics! She will be an avid football fan as she gets older and make her future husband one happy man! LOL!