Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

What we've been doing

I haven't posted in a while (besides birthday wishes!) So I thought I better post something! We have been staying very busy with school and football. Morgan has adjusted well to being back with the sitters. This fall she is blessed to be able to spend time with her great grandmas, her cousins and Neal's cousin's sister-n-law. We are so thankful that she is in great hands while we are at work! I'm also thankful that I don't have to drive as much this year!!

Morgan and I have been staying busy while Neal is coaching and scouting. His first game is Wednesday and we will be occupied with that too! Tonight (depending on the weather), Morgan and I are going to attend Zeeland East's football game. (Go CHIX!!!!) So that should be fun. Morgan and I went to Hamilton's games for the past two weeks with my parents. Neal is headed to Holland Christain!

Morgan received this for her birthday from Grandpa & Grandma V. She is really starting to enjoy it now. She will climb on it or pull it around the house!
While I was trying to blog I turned and saw this. Animal crackers all over the floor. Boomer liked the treat!!!

1 comments:

Brandi said...

Morgan is so stinkin cute! I am sure she loves that new little car!

Thank you for the prayers~ God is great all the time, sometimes we just don;t understand things....but he does! :)