Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fall Pictures

So I had this great idea to get some fall pictures of Morgan. The weather and colors have been so beautiful. We enjoyed being outside today again! I had wanted to go on Saturday however, Morgan hadn't had a nap and I knew it wouldn't be good. So Neal said we could go sometime this week. Well, today probably is going to be the last nice day and of course Neal couldn't go with me. So off to a park by our house. Hoping to get some good pictures...no such luck. She was pulling a classic Morgan picture taking session! So these are what we got....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she needed JJ along to make her laugh and pull on his tail. Cute pics. Like the hat. Love you Morgan ( more than Grandpa B.)

Keelie said...

They are adorable, regardless of what you were hoping for!!

Huizenga Highlights!Words Galore etc. said...

Hey Rachel!! Thanks for all your great comments!! I appreciate peoples advice and stories that show me that I am not alone!!! I am also figuring this whole thing out on how to get my comments and then to respond!! HAHA!! Your Morgan is a cutie!!

girl meets carpenter said...

These are so cute!!