Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

We had a very good but busy Thanksgiving! We were thankful for good weather! I even saw the sun yesterday!! We started the morning by going to church. I had to be in the nursery (one of the jobs of being on the committee-Thanksgiving or Christmas). Then we stopped by my grandparents (Lynema) and talked with them for a little while. Grandma made PEANUT BUTTER PIE!!! I have wanted that all week long!!! Then we went to my parents for a little bit and then to my other grandparents (Burton) for lunch. After lunch we went home for alittle bit and then to Neal's aunt & uncle's for supper. It was a busy day and Morgan did so well and had so much fun playing with everyone! We hope you had a great day too!

Morgan in her dress that her Great Grandma Burton made! Thanks Grandma! Don't mind the headband...we had to fit to get it on and that's how it looked!

2 comments:

girl meets carpenter said...

I love this picture of Morgan with the headband! I need to get a better picture of Ruby with her headband on, she's bawling in the one I have.

Keelie said...

Adorable! What a busy day!!! I wouldn't have dealt well with that let alone Caedmon! Kuddos to Morgan! I guess like mother like daughter!:)