Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treating & Halloween Party

I know...I'm slacking!!! I was going to post pictures of Morgan in her Halloween outfit but we had a problem. She was suppose to be a Zeeland Chix Cheerleader. However, Neal left the outfit at home. So we had to improvise (good thing he dressed her that morning in her Michigan jersey.) So for Halloween she was a Michigan Cheerleader. (the picture is on my parent's camera!) We went to Morgan's grandparents and aunts & uncles on Friday night. Morgan did really well and was very excited to get all of the candy that she did! She kept asking for more!!! After tricker treating, Neal and my brother Travis went to the Hamilton game and Marcy (my sister-n-law), Morgan and I went to Kohl's.

Yesterday, I dressed her in her cheerleading outfit (the correct one) and we went to Hudsonville to the Callaghans. Then she went to Grandpa & Grandma VZ.
Last night, Neal and I had a Halloween party at the Staat's house! These have always been quite interesting. At 6pm Neal decided (great planner!) that we needed costumes! So this is what we were! Neal won first place costume...not bad! I was so proud!!!!! Angie babysat Morgan (hope she is allowed to come back!) Today, Neal is at the Chicago Bear-Detroit Lions game. Morgan & I are headed to church and then to my mom's, since my dad is gone!!

Have a great Sunday!

1 comments:

Brandi said...

This is hilarious Rachel! I am glad he won! It made it worth exposing himself for, LOL! Sooo funny!