Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Potty?

I'm sure this was just a fluke thing but.....
Last night while I was on the computer, Morgan was kind of fussy and she seemed to be in a little pain. So I put her on my lap and tried to help her with her pooh-pooh problem. Then I thought...why don't I put her on her little potty. Morgan got this from her boyfriend's mommy and she likes to sit on it but has never done anything and usually it is more of a toy then something to use.

So off to the bathroom we go. I put her on there and she did it!!! :) I yelled for Neal who brought the camera and a magazine! :) We were so happy...even though it probably won't happen for a while again!!!

Doing her business!

Reading Sporting News...Daddy could at least brought her something better than this!!

2 comments:

Brandon, Lisa, Abbie, and Bryce said...

Ha! Leave it to Neal to give her a magazine! How cute is that!

Keelie said...

Oh my word!!! You go Miss Morgan!!!:) Typical father with the magazine! Gotta have something to read while you're doing your business!:)