Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 21, 2008

Mornings at the VanderZwaags

Yesterday while I was getting ready Morgan was being goofy. So I was taking some different pictures and since I haven't blogged lately I thought I would post these!


Usually, I wake up in the morning, get Neal's coffee going, jump into the shower, start getting ready and then Morgan usually wakes up. Yesterday, she woke up before I took a shower, so she got to take a shower with me.
Before getting her hair done! I should have left it this way!!! Eating her breakfast! Rice Krispy treat! It was what she picked out. Lately, I have been letting her eat what she wants (I just want her to eat something!) This morning she had go-gurt!
This is why Morgan never has ponys in her hair...she rips them out 5 minutes after putting them in!
Brushing her teeth. You can never be too safe (3 toothbrushes!) I think she is worried about getting her Daddy's bad teeth! (This is for you Denise!)

1 comments:

US said...

Morgan is such a little pumpkin. You guys must have so much fun. Good thing you are teaching good dental hygiene. She's really been paying attention.

PS
Have I told you how much I love the red hair?