Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Parent Group at the Park

Last night was my last Parent Group for my job. We went to a park in Whitehall and had a hot dog roast! It was fun and so many parents and their children came, which was great! Neal & Morgan also came since it was my last group and probably the one and only time he could meet some of the staff and my students. Morgan loved playing and is much more into the park this year then last!! :)
Like I said, this was the last group for the year...well for me...maybe ever up in Whitehall. There isn't a job for me in the fall...so I'm bummed, disappointed, stressed and everything else. I do have an interview with Holland Christian for a preschool position tomorrow morning. So we'll see where that goes.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I hope the interview goes well. Praying for you!

Brandi said...

Hope your interview goes well....prayers!!!

Nick and Kristi Bonstell said...

Hope the interview went well!!!