Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

First Haircut??

Last night I needed to get a haircut! My cousin Lori has been cutting my hair and about a month ago we talked about cutting Morgan's. Neal wasn't too hip on the idea but I just didn't like the way the mulletwas looking!!! However, I never did anything about it. About two weeks ago I realized that I could put two piggies in her hair and that she kept them in longer and her mullet wasn't as bad. I talked to Neal about it yesterday and said, "I'm going to get her bangs trimmed so they are all even" Neal was ok with that. So after my haircut, Morgan sat on my lap and cut Morgan's bangs. They look much better. The crazy mom that I am (according to Lori), made Lori save the little clippings. First, Morgan's hair is red and second, Lori barely cut anything (enough to make them even). So Lori was laughing at me when I said, I need a baggy!! Morgan sat perfectly still too!!! Thanks Lori!

Anything for candy!!!

(Not sure why she looks cross eyed in this picture!)

Morgan & Lori (can you tell the difference??)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Yeah! Big girl Morgan! Cute pics!

Keelie said...

Of course it's a haircut and OF COURSE you have to save the first clippings!!!
Cute!