Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

17 months!

Our baby is 17 months old! It's amazing to me that two years ago about this time we were making the big announcement and now Morgan has been with us 17 months "in the outside world" She continues to make us laugh and continues to amaze us with what she knows! Morgan talks a lot...well lots of "words" come out of her mouth! I feel bad for Neal...the poor guy doesn't have a pray of saying much! Morgan is starting to "mock" our words more and more. Which is good and bad...we need to start watching what we say! Morgan has learned her body parts and it is fun to ask her where they are. She loves to read, sing and follow Boomer (or JJ or Zoe) We are just so thankful and give thanks to God everyday for bringing her to us!

On another note, we went to the doctor today for a weight check...she GAINED (yes, you are reading that correctly!) About 2 1/2 ounces...not much but it is a positive in the right direction. Dr. Locke said we needed to come back in six weeks however, we have to go in about a month for her 18 month check up. Hopefully she will continue to gain more weight!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Good Rachel! Some is better than none or a loss! Good! I am glad that you guys are healthy right now! Too funny about the deer1 I will have to keep an eye out! ;) Hope that you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

GITTYUP said...

Hey Rachel, didn't know if you caught my response to your post on my blog, but just in case, I think Treehouse books has Santa there every night until Christmas. He starts at 5 'til close (8?). On Saturday I think he is there from 1-5. You can always check the website, I think it is on there too. Merry Christmas!!!