Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We have SURVIVED!!

We have made it through Christmas! We had our little family on Christmas Eve. Morgan got a few new outfits, puzzle and farm animals. We didn't do too much for her just because we knew she would get spoiled by her grandparents (and she did!)

Christmas morning we woke up and went to church. From there we had lunch at my parent's house. We open presents and Morgan made out well there! From there we went to Neal's parents for supper and more presents!

Saturday night we headed to my aunt & uncle's house for the Lynema party (my mom's side). Morgan got more presents and got to play with her 3rd cousin/2nd?? (it's my cousin's kids)! Brayden & Kaila! I have a cute picture of all three of them but that will have to wait!

Sunday lunch we spent with the Burtons (my dad's side). We had a good lunch and then opened gifts. We don't really do gifts anymore but Grandma & Grandpa get everyone something. 40 dollars to Menards...will get us a little ways on the basement!!

Overall, Christmas was fun. I'm glad it is done and hopefully we can get Morgan back onto a schedule since that went out the window! I also hope to get my house back to normal before I go back to school on Monday!

0 comments: