Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Naked Baby

So we have been slowly trying to get Morgan use to going potty. It is going to be a long process and according to my dad..."SHE ISN'T READY!" but I have talked to other people and they have trained at 18 months...so we are trying! Anyway, last night when we got home I put her on the potty. Well, she has this habit of "yelling" for Dada...so she said she was done and got out and continued yelling for Dada. So once Neal realized she didn't have a diaper on he thought he needed to take pictures! He wanted a butt shot but I told him that wouldn't be appropriate! So here you go!

3 comments:

US said...

Her little grin is so stinking cute! I bet she will really enjoy Christmas this year. Hope you guys are doing well.
-allison

Meeuwsens said...

Hey...there's nothing wrong with a butt picture! :)

Rachael said...

I hope all is well with you and your family. Have a wonderful Christmas!