Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

AHHH!

So, I'm slacking on the blog! (I know...surprised I haven't heard anything from Kelly yet!) I looked all over the place for a USB cable that wasn't so expensive! Duh...e-bay!!! Found one for under $5 and it was free shipping! It should be here within 4-10 days (later probably with the holidays!) So hopefully we will be able to post pictures from Christmas!!!

Morgan has been super goofy these past few days! It has been so much fun being home with her!!! I'm loving it and so is she (she wants nothing to do with Neal lately because she spends too much time with me!) We are about ready to head out in this fun weather. I need to finish up some shopping yet! Friends of ours in Hudsonville haven't seen Morgan in a while so they want to watch her while I'm out! How fun!!! Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Keelie said...

I remember searching frantically for the battery charger for my camera just before Caedmon was born. I was going out of my mind thinking I wouldn't even have the camera ready for one of the most important events of my life - and it would have cost like $50 just to buy a new one. Well, a friend who lived with us at the time found it for me! Whew! BUt I never thought of Ebay. It was a very specific battery charger since the battery was very specified for our camera...anyway...
Merry Christmas!!!

Meeuwsens said...

Yeah, I am over the posts without pictures..ha,ha...hope your cord comes soon! Merry Christmas!