Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Where are we?

UP DATED WITH PICTURES!!!!!!!!!
It has been a little crazy and stressful here at the VanderZwaag's! Morgan's tests all came back "normal" and we were waiting on the food allergy one! That one hasn't come back yet...actually Morgan got the "flu" (we think) yesterday and threw up twice. So I had called the doctor to let them know just in case it is something else and the nice nurse (she was actually nice-It wasn't Cindy!) called me back and said that she would document it and that the food allegery test didn't come back and that we had to do it again. There was a "malfunction?" What does that mean? Either they forgot to do it or they messed it up...either way it meant that we needed to go back and have more blood drawn. My poor little girl! She will now have two bruised arms! Hopefully those results come back tomorrow or Thursday!

Last week Friday we had the VanderZwaag Christmas party. A great time was had by all. It was great catching up with everyone. It is amazing to me that we all live so close yet we don't see everyone that often! Some of us (not me) played a crazy game...I don't remember what it was called but there was lots of excitement!!! We also had a visit by the Olive Township Fire Department because someone (the person will remain nameless) pulled the alarm. We were thankful it wasn't a "real" fire but I don't think the firemen were real happy! Oh well!

Everyone waiting for the fire department

Today I started Christmas shopping. I'm just not in the mood this year. I did get a few things...still lots to do!

I think that is about it. Hopefully we'll get some pictures soon!

0 comments: