Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

18 month stats

So we went to the doctor yesterday for her 18 month check up! I still can't believe my little girl is 18 months! Developmentally, Morgan is right where she should be if not a little bit higher (that's my girl!) Physically though...we are still struggling! She has lost more weight since we went back and had her checked. When we went in about a month ago she was 20.11 and moving in the right direction because she had gained! Well yesterday, she was back down to 20.4 and she hasn't really gotten a whole lot taller either. So in growth she just isn't growing. That being said we are headed back to the hospital today for more testing!!! The are doing three more tests today, ones a repeat of last time, one is a celiac test and one is a sweat test to test for cystic fibrosis. Dr. Locke doesn't think this is behavioral issues and really feels that there is something going on in our little Morgie!!! So prayers at 9:45 today and throughout the rest of the week would be greatly apprieciated. We are suppose to have all the results back by Friday.

Thanks so much!!!

My soul finds rest in God alone
my salvation comes from Him
He alone is my rock and my salvation

3 comments:

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

praying!

Leticia said...

We're praying for you, Neal and especially Morgan! Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Keelie said...

Hope to hear good things soon!!
And by the way, my son enjoys the music on your blog - started bobbing his head when it came on.:)