Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Job News!!!!

In the previous post I said something about jobs in 09 but I couldn't say anything...well here is the news!

1st: Neal started a new job at Shoemakers. He is back driving on the road. He is driving local deliveries. He starts at 6:30 which causes a problem for Morgan and I because he is up at 5:30!!! He is home by 4:30-5 which is earlier!!

2nd: Tomorrow will be my LAST day at Zeeland CBI! I have been hired as a early childhood teacher (3-5 year olds) in Whitehall (35-45 minutes away!) Part-time in the afternoon. Meaning Morgan & I get to have morning time!!! I'm so excited for this new adventure that starts on Thursday!!! I'm also sad and nervous to leave my co-workers and students at Zeeland and nervous to start something new. However, I feel so blessed that God has given me this opportunity to be able to teach!!!!!!!!

So there you have it...our job news for 2009!!!!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Congrats to the both of you on your new job titles.....

Huizenga Highlights!Words Galore etc. said...

How exciting Rachel!! I am so happy for you guys! A little bit of a drive, but the part time thing is totally worth it! I sure treasure my mornings with Addisyn~ and I am sure you will too! What are you doing with child care?? That is the only hard part!! Well, good luck and happy teaching girl!!!

Brandi said...

Congrats, Rachel and Neil! This really is a new year and new beginnings for you both! I am sure a little time to adjust to the new schedules and things will fall right into place! AND Morgan gets Mommy time! Yeah for her! This is awesome for you guys!

The Velderman's said...

Congrats on the new jobs! I hope everything goes well for you at your new part time job!! How exciting. You will definitely love the extra time with Morgan.

Bobbie Jo said...

I am very excited for you, but will definitely miss seeing you! I can't believe you're leaving before the big dance coming up...it's the best outing of the year! T