Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wow!

So I just finished day two in my own room. It has been a little overwhelming and I'm really stressing!!! I'm very thankful for my two great friends who have helped me with my problems!!!! I have a great group of kids and two wonderful aides so that helps too!!!

I'm still having issues with pictures so I will try to up load some on here soon!!! Morgan continues to be picky with eating and only eats certain things (eggs for breakfast which she doesn't typically like and two things of pudding). We are making supper now so hopefully she eats supper!!! She also continues to say lots of words (some we understand and some only she does!!!)

Neal has enjoyed his different position at Shoe's! I have noticed a happy husband as well!! :) The change in hours also helps with picking Morgan up which I think she and I both like!! :)

Hope to post pictures soon!!! If anyone knows anything about computers and why my computer won't recognize my new USB cord I would love to know!!!!

0 comments: