Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

Another Day Home

The joys of being in the education profession...SNOW DAYS! This is the fourth week in a roll that we have had a snow day. I'm really enjoying only working 4 days a week! However, I'm sure they are coming to an end and when it does I'm in for a RUDE awakening!

This weekend we pretty much laid low, which was really nice for all of us. These are a few pictures from yesterday. Today we are staying inside until tonight when we have to get our taxes done. It has been nice staying home (which is really abnormal for me....I'm a go-go type of person!)

Today has been nice though, I got some of the tiling done (I'll show pictures of that later!) and I made supper. Morgan is taking a nap right now (almost a hour and a 1/2 nap...that's LONG!)

I haven't quite figured out how Neal manages to get it ALL over!!

Morgan chilling out under the table

Getting ready for our Sunday afternoon nap (got to love those!)

Morgan is soooo close to crawling. She gets on all fours and rocks. Yesterday she moved forward just a bit and I know she did it last week for my dad. Only because he was teasing her with her toy. So our days are coming to an end when we can just leave her in the living room and know she will be there when we get back!

0 comments: