Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hope-Calvin Game

My mom got us tickets to the Hope-Calvin game and last night was the night! I have a confession...I graduated from Hope and I have never been to a Hope-Calvin game. I know it is sad. So last night was a first for Morgan & I! The game was awesome!!! Hope came out ready to play and won 76-59! The first four baskets were three pointers!!!! Here is the complete story from the good o'le Holland Sentinel! http://www.hollandsentinel.com/stories/022108/localsports_20080221042.shtml

Waiting for Daddy to decide what he was going to wear!

Morgan had enough! She slept through the whole 2nd half!! We have decided that Pastor Scott needs to play basketball while preaching!

Jesse had an incredible game - 19 points in the first half (this one is for you Roo!)

0 comments: