Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another Mommy-Morgan Day

I can't remember having 5 snow days since...I don't know when. I have to say though...I'M SICK OF WINTER!!! On the flip side though...I do get to have Mommy-Morgan Days!

Today we have been busy!!!! We laid in bed until 9ish (sorry Daddy! but I did get caught up on GH!) then we ate some breakfast. I finished the grout around the fireplace (I will post those pictures soon! I want it finished before I show my finished project!) We have watched our Baby Faith video, rolled on the floor, got another boo-boo (well she pulled the plant on her), watched Prices Right, ate some apples and now is taking a nap!

We are going to go a take a bath and just cuddle this afternoon and take a nap! I love these days!!!

Morgan after her apples!

Boomer hasn't quite figured out what is going on yet. I think he is sick of us being home when we aren't suppose to be home.

0 comments: