Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tiling

Some have asked to see my tiling job. When we built our house the people that did our fireplace mantle said it would look better with brick around it. So we were going to do that but we would have to cut the brick in half. So a few weeks ago Neal got this brainy idea that we should tile around it. So one night he came home and I had started. I have finally finished. We also wanted to tile above our shower in the bathroom. So I also finished that. It feels really good to "finish" something. I had never tiled before and Neal was pretty impressed. I actually enjoyed it and asked Neal what else I could tile! :)

This spring I plan on touching up with some paint in some areas and finish in others. This summer we will have been living here for three years, so hopefully all of these projects get done!

1 comments:

girl meets carpenter said...

Good job! It looks great! Jordan is going to finish off our basement, too. Maybe he and Neal can help each other out and get it done faster!