Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Super Bowl Party

I really don't know what the problem is. I use to stay on top of this...now it has been over a week AGAIN since I posted last. So there will be quite a few postings to follow!
This past Sunday we went to Doug & Laura's house (and Lena's too!) to watch the Super Bowl. Even though the Patriots lost (I really wanted the Giants to win but Neal would have won money if the Patriots won!) Oh well, it was fun to see them again. Lena & Morgan had fun together too, even though I didn't get any pictures of them "playing" together. We did discuss that when they are older they will probably be trouble...just like their daddys!!!
Morgan playing on the floor with her car keys!
Lena with her touchdown pose!

Morgan playing on her belly!

0 comments: