Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Morgan visits her BOYFRIEND

Yes, I know she is only 6 1/2 months old but Neal & I already have her boyfriend picked out. Soloman is 2 and he goes to our church. It is so cute because he says, "Neal's baby is my girlfriend. We are going to get married and go to Hawaii." He can say Morgan now but he is still taking her to Hawaii. The Klaasen family has been friends of mine for a long time and Neal's since we started dating! Their son actually was ring bearer in our wedding.

On Fridays I usually take Morgan to my aunt Lisa's but this week she had Jake home sick, so I opted to bring her somewhere else. So Carrie was very willing to take Morgan and Soloman said "bring Morgan NOW!"

So here are a few shots from the day....

Soloman giving Morgan a kiss...one of the many they have shared already.

Lunchtime! Jesse, Soloman & Morgan

Look at the way they gaze into each others eyes! Love at first site!
How cute is that!
I hate to say though, after Morgan's visit, Soloman says he is getting a new girlfriend because Morgan pulled his hair! How stinking cute!!!! Thanks Carrie for watching Morgan!!!!

0 comments: