Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bald

Well, tonight was Neal's last game. I'm excited to say that I'm not a single mother anymore (well almost! He has films tomorrow and we have varsity on Friday and if they win he will still help with that but he won't be practicing and coming home late!) Every season Neal makes a promise to his players...they go undefeated, they shave his head. In 12 seasons this is the second time that he has had to shave it (with 2 near misses!) Most of you have read how many brownies I have had to make this season too (a record! I took the easy way out tonight...Family Fare!!!!) Neal's team (7th grade Zeeland East) beat Mona Shores 34-0!! So that means...my husband is now bald!!!! Morgan thinks it is pretty interesting and just stares at Dada now! So funny...she evens rubs it!!!!! I'm not quite sure what I think either!!!

Before & After picture (love the sucker in the mouth!!!!)
Neal coaching!!!
The team!

Morgan enjoying the game (she could have cared less tonight!)

Great season guys!!!!! We look forward to next season!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a hat for his head tonight at the game so he doesn't get sick, you know your dad and his hat thing Ha Ha. O Neal you should be proud of your team. Way to go.

Mom B.

The VanderZwaags said...

Ye mom...I will make sure Neal has a hat on...I have threaten to make one with a flower on it!!!!

girl meets carpenter said...

Aw, Morgan is so cute in that picture! In that first picture of Neal (pre-shaven) he looks a lot like my dad...don't you think?!!

Meeuwsens said...

Brian would LOVE to shave his head but I am afraid it won't come back in! Post's FF was fun..I'll try and post some pics tonight.

Brandi said...

eah for Neil! I am sure it is bitter sweet for him. And for you and Morgan as well! Hope you too have a great weekend! Watch out for the cows AND the snow that is coming ;) haha!