Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Feeding the Ducks!

Yesterday, I decided to take the molded bread from our pantry and bring it to the ducks. I thought this would be fun for Morgan to see the ducks since she is on an animal kick right now. So we headed to Dutch Village! Morgan did really well and enjoyed the ducks. (well for the most part...one of the ducks ripped the bread out of her hands and she didn't like that!) I did have to watch her closely because she thought the bread was for her! YUCK!!!! There was a group of baby ducks and their mother who were very friendly with us (pecking at my toes!)
The naughty duck that ripped the bread out of Morgan's hand!
Feeling much safer in her stroller!!!!
I'm sure we will take many more trips there!

0 comments: