Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Boomer

It has been quite a long time since we posted about Boomer!!! Boomer will be 3 years old at the end of November. He has been great with Morgan and puts up with a lot or he will go into the bedroom and hide if he gets sick of her. We got Boomer about 3 1/2 years ago from a guy in Mt. Pleasant. Boomer was abused as a very young puppy. I remember driving up to get him. We hadn't seen a picture of him or anything...I said, "I hope he is cute." Neal said, "I hope he isn't dumb!" Looks like I won!! :)

Boomer loves Neal more than me (which at times is ok!) He also is a very jealous dog if Neal is shown affection from me...he thinks he needs to butt in! Lately, when Neal is on the computer, Boomer thinks he needs to help!
As you can tell...Neal is loving it!

0 comments: