Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lynema Family Hayride

Last night we had our annual Lynema Family Hayride (my mom's side of the family). I think this was probably the tenth year, however, Morgan's first since we didn't make last years. If we counted right there were about 31 of us. We met for supper and then went on the hayride. Morgan was SUPER tired because she didn't take a very good nap. She enjoyed most of it but you could tell she was getting sick of it towards the end. A 1/2 mile from my aunt & uncle's she fell asleep! It didn't last long though!!! Morgan all bundled up!!!!
After the hayride Morgan decided it would better to stay inside with Aunt Sarah. That way she could get rid of some of her clothes and be able to walk again!!!
It was a fun night for a hayride!!!

1 comments:

Meeuwsens said...

Just thought I would tease you...not mocking...I know I had been slacking on my posts! Sounds like the hayride was fun! I love family traditions.